Monday, October 2, 2017

Rubbernecker Moose Clear Stamp Set

What do you look for in a stamp set? What makes you buy one stamp over another? 
When I first look at stamps, I am drawn in by the cute ones. Before I purchase the stamp I stop myself (I really have to say think about this, Tina. Or I would be buying stamps like crazy). So I stop myself and think about how often I will use the stamps. Can I use them to make multiple cards that are different? 

With the stamp set I am using today from Rubbernecker Stamps, I have been able to create very different cards. Take a look...

This snowy cabin scene is the second card that I have made with the Rubbernecker stamp set 3013 KKCS Moose . The first card I made using the 3013 KKCS Moose set is the moose card below. You can read more about that card HERE.


Here is a picture of what comes with the 3013 KKCS Moose set.


I used the trees from the 3013 KKCS Moose set on both of the cards. 
When I look at this set I see many different card possibilities. Which save's me some money. 
I am looking forward to making many more cards with the 3013 KKCS Moose set. 


 I have been learning about masking stamps. I tried the technique for the first time with this card. It really gives you more possibilities and freedom with your stamps. 


I colored the image using Copic markers and a couple techniques that I have learned from taking Kit and Clowder online coloring classes. I really enjoy doing these classes (when I force myself to make time for coloring.) I learn something new in every class. 

Copic markers used

Sky: B99, B29, B16, B14, B12, BG53, B00, V06, V05, V01, YG07, YG11
Snow: V22, B60, BV000
House: E49, E25, E35, E31, E09, C1, C3, C5
Trees: G99, G94, YG, 67, YG03

You can read about today's card and enter Rubbernecker Stamp Challenges HERE. Remember, each day of the week has a new project from different design team members. You are sure to get loads of inspiration! 

Thank you so much for popping in for a visit. I will see you again soon. 

Hugs, 
      Tina

3 comments:

  1. absolutely beautiful. You have such an imagination

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quantum Binary Signals

    Get professional trading signals sent to your cell phone daily.

    Follow our signals right now & gain up to 270% per day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. By going to Car Rental 8 you can discover the most affordable rental cars at over 50000 locations across the globe.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting Toadally Love To Craft and leaving a comment. I enjoy reading each and every one. Have a craftastic day!