Thursday, January 28, 2016

Mason Jar Shaker Card From The Cutting Cafe

Good morning Crafters! 
I recently joined a shaker card swap in one of my favorite Facebook groups. 

I already knew where I was going to get the shaker file...The Cutting Cafe
The only trouble I had was picking which one to do! They have a ton of adorable options! 

I finally decided on the jar shaker from the 13 Shaker templates and cutting files set.


My partner loves pink and vintage. I started digging through my papers and found 
a set I had bought from Art Attack Supplies awhile back. 
I had the perfect sequins to match from Virginia Turtle Stamps


To give the lid a worn, rusted look I cut it out of silver textured paper. I then used Rusty Paper (which is kinda like a thick paint). I purchased this at Miriam's Crafting Supplies a few months ago. I love it! I have used it one several different projects. 

The Cutting Cafe makes these shakers so fun and super simple! 
If you don't have a cutting machine, NO PROBLEM! 
The sets come in PDF so you can cut them out by hand. 

Thank you for stopping by! I hope you have a craftastic day! 
Hugs, Tina

2 comments:

  1. Truly is beautiful tina....love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card, Tina. Love the papers used and the rusted effect on the lid.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting Toadally Love To Craft and leaving a comment. I enjoy reading each and every one. Have a craftastic day!