Saturday, November 14, 2015

My Besites Frog Fairy Card

Hello! Today I have the honor of being a Guest Designer for the
 My Besties Germany Challenge Blog.


I used Frog Fairy (IMG826) which I purchased at the My Besties Shop
She is a newer image that I fell in love with instantly.  I mean, who wouldn't love a Frog Fairy!?!


I used the Water Lilly Template from Sandra's Scrapshop. By welding two of the bottom pieces together in Cricut Design Space I was able to turn the lily pad into a card. 


I used Goosebumps texture spray on the lily pad to make it look shiny and wet. It's a little hard to tell by the picture, but it looks pretty cool in person. The edge of the lily pad are inked with Tim Holts gathered twigs Distress Ink.


The Water Lilly Template comes with the beautiful flower. I was use some pink scrap paper to cut the flower out and then inked the edges with Tim Holz spun sugar and gathered twigs Distress Ink. Each layer of the flower is attached with foam tape to give the flower a little more depth. 

That gorgeous little dragonfly is an embellishment from Renea's Bouquets. I love Renea's store! So many pretty embellishments. 


I used the easel card technique to make the Frog Fairy  stand up. 

 She lays down nicely for mailing.

Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you will check out the My Besties Germany Challenge Blog and enter your fabulous My Bestie projects. 

Challenges Entered



22 comments:

  1. So cute! Love it! Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage Challenge. Good luck and hope you will join us again very soon. Mary DT member x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful creation and so unique too.Super colouring and such pretty details.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love your frog Tina it looks just so cute and sitting on the Lilly pad makes for such a sweet project Hugs Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow what a fantastic card, I love the construction and the image is gorgeous. Thank you for sharing with in our challenge at Creative Craft Cottage and we would love to see you back with us soon. Jennifer DT member x

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a beautiful card
    thank you for sharing with us at My Besties french blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh WOW Tina this is absolutely fantastic what a brilliant shape card and such a beautiful frog image I love it
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow what a gorgeous project I just love with sweet froggie beautiful. Thank you for sharing it with us over at My Bestie 3D and More Challenge. Good luck with your entry. Hugs Andrea DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is adorable! Such detail on the lilly pad.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A wonderful easel card and an adorable image.
    Thank-you for joining in with the Crafts Galore Encore November Challenge “Use a Stamp or Digi on your Project” and good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is awesome Tina! Thank you for joining the challenge of Creative Craft Cottage. Hugs, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great project, thank you for joining us at My Besties Spanish Challenge Blog
    Carla DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just beautiful! I love everything about your card! Thank you for sharing at Besties 3d and more Blog! Hugs Julie xox

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card! Lovely project :)Thanks so much for sharing with us at Creative Craft Cottage and good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Tina,

    This is a lovely frog and card. Thank you for joining our challenge. Good luck and I hope we see you back in our december advent Christmas challenge. From december 01 till 24 everyday on our challengeblog and with extra prizes to win.

    with love from Holland

    Dorothy, coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gracias por participar con nosotros,,, Mucha suerte,,, y a seguir creando y disfrutando con My Besties Spanish Challege... Saludos.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful project
    Thank you for joining my besties spanish

    ReplyDelete
  17. Really a beautiful creation!
    I like it a lot.
    Thanks for joining us at MBDGD.

    Greetz Linette (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful! Thanks!
    Elisa DT My Besties Spanish Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  19. Muy bonita creación !! Muchas gracias por jugar con nosotras en My Besties Spanish Challenge Blog. Esperamos verte en el próximo reto.
    Lidia DT

    ReplyDelete
  20. Magnifique! Merci pour votre participation au défi My-Besties Français! Bonne chance!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hermoso trabajo gracias por participar en My Besties Spanish C. Gaby DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting Toadally Love To Craft and leaving a comment. I enjoy reading each and every one. Have a craftastic day!